Clear All

^^

Hmm usual set of events hu-hum...
    Class : EWD Mage
    IGN : BusaLian
    Level : 72
    Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
    Battle Rating : 129k+
    Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
    Investment : $ 0

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
      That is the point!!! After you finish with your campimg you will be asking for that extra exp... tho' you are right, many players want campers to lvl up, i'm camping too but i pay the fee to get the boxes for free, i hope i camp time enough to reach my goals.
      What? You get all that EXP from doing MPD's and what not. Why give it out in these hot events and punish the people that do camp and don't want EXP? I am taking the EXP too to get these free boxes but do not like it one bit. I know what it is like to want EXP, I have a level 50+ toon. But just because level 50+ players want the EXP doesn't mean you have to give it to everybody. And what about the offline EXP? Do you agree with that? You get EXP even if you don't play the game? That is just stupid. I know they want you to play everyday but not everybody has the time to play games everyday.

And what is the deal with these magic roses? Are we supposed to trade them for something? Will this set of clothing be available in a clothing pack in the future?
      Last edited by R262181389; 08-12-2014, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        What? You get all that EXP from doing MPD's and what not. Why give it out in these hot events and punish the people that do camp and don't want EXP? I am taking the EXP too to get these free boxes but do not like it one bit. I know what it is like to want EXP, I have a level 50+ toon. But just because level 50+ players want the EXP doesn't mean you have to give it to everybody. And what about the offline EXP? Do you agree with that? You get EXP even if you don't play the game? That is just stupid. I know they want you to play everyday but not everybody has the time to play games everyday.

And what is the deal with these magic roses? Are we supposed to trade them for something? Will this set of clothing be available in a clothing pack in the future?
        'cuz no one cares for a campers choices. You choose to camp so choose not to do the event.

Every clothing is sold sooner or later, this is no different.

Comment

Because I am camping, I have to suffer? There is enough other things that give you EXP.

Comment

all of that for a non-casher player it will be fun

Comment

sweet I will pray for getting the new mount or wings since im a dad of 4 and broke lol

Comment

Because I am camping, I have to suffer? There is enough other things that give you EXP.
                That is correct. It is YOUR personal choice to camp. The game is meant to be played, and you're meant to level up. Why is there no "Advanced" lv40 patch? 'cuz it's meant for lv80s. People stray off the game's "desired" path, so be it, but don't hope that they'll cater to your wishes alone, when you're just a small fraction of the player base and they have bigger things to think about and make patches for the never ending "end game".

Comment

So, Helen....does the sweet wedding pack have wedding shards? If not, there is no way to get them for free.
                  Server: Armor S6
                  IGN: Xanthralla
                  Guild: Samurai

Comment

These event becoming more unfair... This ongoing event so far I have gotten 18 shards, I have done all possible events to get boxes, hope tomorrow I get remaining 2 to get 40 mahra, it would be shame if I don't get at least 20 shards.

We need those nice events so we can redeem mahra more than once per event, cause we need so many... I calculated at this rate I will need whole year to get my sylph to purple and I already play 6 months... Can't even dream of orange...

Comment

you need 1.5k for purple from blue, so a whole year means average 4-5 mahra per day. doubt you get that little with occational quests giving mahra.

I get around 7 average per day on 6 horns.

Comment

Game is about evolution. Evolve or hold back is your choiche.
                        We may be getting exp BUT WE ALSO get CHESTS. Which means MANY NON-CASH PLAYERS got appollo and/or Hades. And also a FREE MOUNT.
                        I am a casher and got [censored ] but having lower-cash and no-cash friends getting stronger makes me happier because my friends are the only reason I still play.
                        Besides, campers used to get all rewards: Bullying in BG, getting LD really quick (and then whining when dryad bombs them).
                        If you want R2 to stop giving chests, you may as well ask to get shards instead of boxes (although that would make you notorious :P)

Comment

You want me to suffer because you don't want exp? Don't take it lol.
                          Talk about selfish people....

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
                            So, Helen....does the sweet wedding pack have wedding shards? If not, there is no way to get them for free.
                            Sweet Wedding Pack

Duration: 8/14-8/24 (Server Time)

Servers: All Servers.

Description: A pack full of joy, hope, and goodwill for such a special day! Open to obtain one of the following:
                            • Wedding Shard x1
                            • 80,000 Gold
                            • Mount Training Whip x2
                            • Runestone x20
                            • Runestone x500
                            • 99 Roses x1
                            • 999 Roses x1
                            • Molten Dragon Card x1

Price: 39 Balens. Limit of 200 per day.
                            They edited it in hours ago.

Comment

Originally posted by vierka View Post
                              These event becoming more unfair... This ongoing event so far I have gotten 18 shards, I have done all possible events to get boxes, hope tomorrow I get remaining 2 to get 40 mahra, it would be shame if I don't get at least 20 shards.

We need those nice events so we can redeem mahra more than once per event, cause we need so many... I calculated at this rate I will need whole year to get my sylph to purple and I already play 6 months... Can't even dream of orange...

Don't despair. You will start getting mahra from horns in sky trail and sylph events. They really add up.
                              Try not to think about it, enjoy the game and it will happen eventually

Comment

No wedding shards in wishing chest and *** is Magic Rose x1?
                                Helen u drunk again?
                                Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

Working...
                                X